GDT: Game 6 3rd period

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
All the posters crapping on guys for making plays they don't agree with can go be a fan of another team.
I honestly believe some of you are not happy unless you are complaining
Just think how nervous you are sitting on the couch in your pyjamas

Well we have 9 rookies who are playing in this game who are very nervous on every shift

Take a pill and enjoy the game. Of course I want them to win but if they don't I'll be very happy and proud of every one. This won't be the team we see next year. Our management will be make sure of that.

Every minute we play this year is a bonus from where we have been for the last 50 years.

Willchel Marlynder

(philer bozel)
Jul 15, 2010
Windsor, ON
Yup Washington is going to come out blazing. Lose you play in game 7, Win and it's over. No reason for them to lay off the gas pedal. I think we'll need to end this early if we want to win. Caps will just bog us down with constant pressure like they did in the third.

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
As long as the refs don't do us like they did Boston I can live with the result .

Myopic

Feb 26, 2017
Marner is playing much better tonight. I've never seen him hit this much. Tough little bugger when he wants to be.

Unhealthy Scratch

Auston 4:16
Mar 15, 2016
Justin Williams for Washington
tumblr_o7ocltHBPe1tq4of6o1_500.gif

notdoneyet

Jun 19, 2006
Leafland
Yeah, absolutely. I mean, our team of mostly rookies, fringe veterans, and leftovers of a failed team is just going toe-to-toe with the best team in the league over a 7 game series. The coach must do a really bad work if that's the best he can do, the year after a 30th place.

Do you want to get banned for using common sense and reasoning to refute the posters with agendas

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Anyone think kapanen is a better player than brown? He hustles just as hard but just has way more skill

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Either way, what a ****ing series. So entertaining, back and forth with the president's trophy winners.

So proud of this team. Future looks so bright.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Brown and Marner have struggled the entire series, therefore, one of them will score the overtime winner. How's that for logic, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad