GDT: Game 58: Habs vs Flyers 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I’m not good at these but since no one signed up for it, and I’ve got time, here you go:

Expect power forward #67 Max Pacioretty Chris Tierney to join the team today.

Not bad. Maybe include the starting time and broadcast outlets if you do another one.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
I’m not good at these but since no one signed up for it, and I’ve got time, here you go:

Expect power forward #67 Max Pacioretty Chris Tierney to join the team today.

Geez….how can we possibly win with that lineup, looks like an AHL lineup of misfit players lol

Don't google the Philadelphia line-up. It ain't any better.
At least they have last change….our lineup is BRUTAL

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Ahh f***.

Hopefully by the time I get home from ball hockey the Habs are down.

If you're going to win, f***ing destroy the team.
But the team is already destroyed, it's full of AHLers, deadwood and flotsam.

The real problem is that half the league sucks this year and the other half don't show up when facing the Habs most of the time.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
But the team is already destroyed, it's full of AHLers, deadwood and flotsam.

The real problem is that half the league sucks this year and the other half don't show up when facing the Habs most of the time.
I mean like if you're going to win, win likens 7-0, not 2-1 in a shootout, or some shit

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
I hope MSL will have enough brains to NOT play Guhle #1 minutes the rest of the year. But... I've been wrong before.

Why? His continued development (along with the other rookie D on the team) is about the only juice we can still wring out of this husk of a season.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Why? His continued development (along with the other rookie D on the team) is about the only juice we can still wring out of this husk of a season.
Do we need to though? What good would it do? Get Guhle to play solid but manageable minutes and reduce chance of him getting injured again by playing him 25+ minutes.

lamp9post

Jan 28, 2007
Do we need to though? What good would it do? Get Guhle to play solid but manageable minutes and reduce chance of him getting injured again by playing him 25+ minutes.

Where are you getting 25+ minutes from? Guhle has averaged 20:46 min so far this season. That's third on the team after Matheson and Savard. If Guhle's healthy he should play.

GobigorGohome

Jan 31, 2017
Pt Maitland NS
Philly looks lovely -

Looks why

He's built that way to begin with but I hope they get him to focus and work on his acceleration off the blocks. He needs to be quicker. Getting caught too often from behind on breaks and late getting in on the forecheck when he is the second man in.
Suzuki and Montembault need to lay off the Big Macs and Xl poutine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad