GDT: Game 58: Habs vs Flyers 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Our D are way more activated the last few periods I watched. Makes the offensive motion way more interesting.

Reactions: NewDef

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
Dadonov has been playing so much better lately. Not like we want to re-sign him but he might get us a late choice. He's clearly more useful than the Pitlick/Drouin of this world when paired with good player.

Wow, never tought i'd say this but i'm full of hope to see him converted to pick(s) before tdl.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Yes I'm the insufferable one yet you know exactly what he will be. Kane 2.0 lol maybe go take your smug face somewhere else.
This is exactly why, kane is a first ballot hhof and arguably the best American ever and you take it as negative maybe go evaluate your smug thoughts of what he is or isn’t and the chances of drafting him are 25% or lower if your the worst team.

Reactions: Habs13

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
If within the next few years you ever feel down watching the Habs suck, remember the Feb. 24, 2023 Philadelphia Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad