GDT: Game 58: Habs vs Flyers 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Forget about Bedard and stop freaking out each time we score.
There are at least 3, maybe even 4 or 5 teams that are simply not out-tankable.

At best we will have around 8% chances of drafting 1st.
We will probably draft between 5th and 8th

Reactions: HabSgt

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Losing a 40 goal scorer and your top defenceman should automatically put you in the bottom 5. This is just an aberration.
No doubt, we'd be even better with them. But we needed the speed of Ylonen, RHP, and Barron up and down the lineup. Pitlick has helped in that domain even though he's mediocre. RHP is also perfect complement for Anderson and has gotten Anderson going.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
I have been wanting this team to win for the last 30 years and they lost more times than they won. Now that I want them to lose, they just keep winning every game…

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Forget about Bedard and stop freaking out each time we score.
There are at least 3, maybe even 4 or 5 teams that are simply not out-tankable.

At best we will have around 8% chances of drafting 1st.
We will probably draft between 5th and 8th
I never thought we'd get Bedatd even if we finished last. The odds simply suck.

I wanted us to finish bottom 3 so we would 100% get one of the top 5 picks. Really disappointed it's not looking good.

Need Hughes to trade Anderson, Savard, and/or Matheson to get back in the tank war.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
MSL must be the best coach ever to win games with this roster...

it is the silver lining to all this... it sucks that, as bad as the roster we have iced all season is, we are looking more and more unlikely to fall into the bottom 5, let alone bottom 3 lottery odds.

But, having a coach in place able to get the level of play and commitment that MSL has got out of the group despite the obvious no-playoff season AND the onslaught of injuries, is damn impressive. We look to have a real strong leader behind the bench, and he's just getting started.

If we know one thing for sure about MSL the person, it's that he is relentlessly committed to self-improvement. He will be a far better coach in 2-3 years from now than he is today, and he's already damn good. The future is bright, and who knows, maybe the gods will smile on the team because of the honest effort put in and find a way to make the balls drop in our favor

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Is the woman tennis game is better?
tennisgame.jpg

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I never thought we'd get Bedatd even if we finished last. The odds simply suck.

I wanted us to finish bottom 3 so we would 100% get one of the top 5 picks. Really disappointed it's not looking good.

Need Hughes to trade Anderson, Savard, and/or Matheson to get back in the tank war.
I understand but we are not going to end below cbj, ana and chi.
We have tons of injuries and unproductive vets and still find ways to win more games than them.

Reactions: 26Mats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad