GDT: Game #57 of the season Ducks visit Panthers 1:00 PM ET Feb. 20, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Ducks in pool.gif

17 - 33 - 6 for 40 points with a Road Record of 8 - 17 - 5 and are 4 - 5 - 1 in last 10 games

Production Leaders
Goals: Zegras and Henrique with 19
Assists: Terry with 29

vs.

Panther.png

28 - 25 - 6 for 62 points with a Home Record of 15 - 8 - 3 and are 5 - 4 - 1 in last 10 games

Production Leaders
Goals: Verhaeghe with 29
Assists: Tkachuk with 48

Let's Go Ducks.jpg

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
The Panthers are scrambling to get into playoffs but they just got steamrolled by a bad Preds team 2 nights ago. They have Mahura and Montour who might want to show their best game.

4:2 Ducks

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I’ve embraced the tank but still will not root for them to lose. But will root for other teams who are in the Bedard mix to win.

If they lose then it won’t be as devastating knowing what’s at stake.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Do I want to start my extra day off like this :huh:

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Just root for the kids to put up some points . That’s what keeps me watching. Also, think Terry may be back today.
I can root for that while at the beach or brunch :laugh:

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I’ve embraced the tank but still will not root for them to lose. But will root for other teams who are in the Bedard mix to win.

If they lose then it won’t be as devastating knowing what’s at stake.
I'm rooting for them to lose. Let's be honest here. If they don't finish in last place its extremely disappointing. We're one of the worst teams in the history of the league, they better finish in last and at least have a great shot at the 1st overall. This season is toast.

Rooting for them to lose at this point doesn't make you less of a fan or something. It's what's best for the franchise right now. Although they better be more competitive next season

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm rooting for them to lose. Let's be honest here. If they don't finish in last place its extremely disappointing. We're one of the worst teams in the history of the league, they better finish in last and at least have a great shot at the 1st overall. This season is toast.

Rooting for them to lose at this point doesn't make you less of a fan or something. It's what's best for the franchise right now. Although they better be more competitive next season

I hear ya, It just feels wrong. But we need that Top 3 pick will help speed up the rebuild.

As per next season , yeah they need to be competitive at least, need to start turning the ship. Tired of tanking.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
Lol, good point. At least he is doing what was expected of him when he was signed, but need more from Strome. As stated before, Honeymoon is over, honestly felt like it never happened, lol.
Keeping Strome with Zegras is a start. Hopefully they can start to build something so there's somewhat of a foundation they can rely on next year.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Keeping Strome with Zegras is a start. Hopefully they can start to build something so there's somewhat of a foundation they can rely on next year.

It’s so hard with this team to let our forwards build chemistry when they are pinned in their own zone most of the time, and only get a one and done in the offensive zone.

Watching the preview here, our guys are still smiling at least, lol.

Reactions: FiveHoleTickler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad