GDT: Game 57: HABS @ DEVILS Feb 21, 2023 – 7:00PM ET. MSGSN, TSN2, RDS.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal

JOxQ2w0.gif

shF7Oag.jpg

xTemrhV.gif

yKg6s3j.jpg

7N3e2u9.gif

3c1Lo1s.jpg

gD9Pmld.gif

hBYBGmx.jpg

What you need to know (Link)

Carnival – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!

4N8wtkI.jpg

Last edited:

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
Amazing that at this juncture we truly need to suck, which we do.
This franchise while having made some nice strides is still a trainwreck.
agree i know it sucks to cheer against our team but we've suffered enough its whats best for our future we're not going anywhere this year so lose them all apparently this is the draft to pick high so im all in

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
agree i know it sucks to cheer against our team but we've suffered enough its whats best for our future we're not going anywhere this year so lose them all apparently this is the draft to pick high so im all in
If our young players- Caufield, Slaf, X, and Guhle were playing it would be worthwhile to watch. This team is a mess roster wise.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Hughes almost has as many goals as Suzuki has points. I had hoped Suzuki would have had a much better year than he's having. 60 points isn't great @ $7.875m. He needs to get around 75 points consistently at that rate.

I had hoped he'd take a step into 70+ points, after getting better 3 consecutive years. But, he's stalled & worse he looks slow out there. Maybe he's bulked up too much, but I find his skating more of a concern than previous years. He doesn't seem to have that burst he could use to win puck battles anymore.

His season is even worse considering scoring is up.

Our 2 best players over last 5 games are Drouin & Harris. Hilarious.

I expect another big loss similar to Carolina & Toronto game. This lineup is awful.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Hughes almost has as many goals as Suzuki has points. I had hoped Suzuki would have had a much better year than he's having. 60 points isn't great @ $7.875m. He needs to get around 75 points consistently at that rate.

I had hoped he'd take a step into 70+ points, after getting better 3 consecutive years. But, he's stalled & worse he looks slow out there. Maybe he's bulked up too much, but I find his skating more of a concern than previous years. He doesn't seem to have that burst he could use to win puck battles anymore.

I expect another big loss similar to Carolina & Toronto game. This lineup is awful.

Who is Suzuki playing with?

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Habs need to lose. Habs need to tank, This should be locked. Like a monkey door lock for children in the night. Me, as an habs fan, want to sleep at night and I want a good series of losses. Like a door that I want lock.

:sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

I think Suzuki is being played way too much and he is wearing down.
If you recall when Monahan was playing it took alot of pressure off of Nick because other teams had to defend against 2 good centers. Now Suzuki is the primary focus and his line mates are simply not good enough.

Reactions: BLONG7

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
Amazing that at this juncture we truly need to suck, which we do.
This franchise while having made some nice strides is still a trainwreck.

True enough, but I like where the Habs are right now more than the Leafs.

W-L column says I’m crazy, but they’re teetering on crisis at a time they should be very serious Cup contenders.

We’ll be focusing on the draft and Leaf fans will probably be clamouring for change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad