GDT: Game 57: Columbus at Montreal | 2/21 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Was wondering about that... evidently not.

Seriously? When was the last time you saw an instigator called when someone jumps into to defend a teammate who has just been clobbered?

Just isn't called as far as I can recall.

Nicky1992

Jun 29, 2014
So am I the only one who's noticed that Johansen has not been on the ice tonight as much as I'd like and expect to see? I feel like that's been happening the past few games as well with lowerice times. Is he hurt or is he intentially being benched for some reason?

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
So am I the only one who's noticed that Johansen has not been on the ice tonight as much as I'd like and expect to see? I feel like that's been happening the past few games as well with lowerice times. Is he hurt or is he intentially being benched for some reason?

Dubinsky is the only forward with more ice time so far. It DOES seem like the opponent has been limiting his space lately.

Nicky1992

Jun 29, 2014
Dubinsky is the only forward with more ice time so far. It DOES seem like the opponent has been limiting his space lately.

Atkinson and Foligno too, but even looking at the ice time for the last three games, he's dropped to about 17 when he had been closer to 19/20. I think all the injuries this year are making me worry too much, but I'm not a bit fan of our best player's ice time dropping without an explanation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad