GDT: Game #57 - Blues@Oilers - 6:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
I'm a bit behind watching this game so I don't want to read this thread but Hyman just tied it up.

The Hymanator, Singh? Seriously?
1000004425.gif

Reactions: Sanchez

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Once upon a time I wanted only a CLEAR upgrade on Ceci but right now I'd just settle for somebody different like Walker, Carrier or whoever. He was always a play killer but he's not even playing good defense anymore. Imagine going into a Cup run with Ceci in a tough minutes role and a Skinner-Picard goalie duo? Freaking yikes. At least fix one of those areas.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Number one reason why I find it difficult to feel 110% invested in the NHL like I used to be. It’s blatantly obvious that officiating is being used to manage the games and keep things close all the time.
Happens in all leagues sadly. In the NFL and NBA they tend to cater to their "glamour" teams and elite players, in the NHL they do the opposite

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
McDavid has more assists in 10 games then most players get all year

25 assists… that’s the same amount as Matthews has all season

Gaudy numbers

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
What qualifications do you have to have in order to be an NHL referee?

Pledging allegiance to Bettman and f***ing over the Oilers seem to be the only 2 prerequisites.

Reactions: oilers4life5

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
The refs should see that and take it back, or have a make up call real quick, it always does that when the oilers get powerplays like that, but the blues will probably get a 5 on 3 quick to make gary happy

Reactions: mkatcherin00

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Speaking of farcical reffing... How does Rempe get 5 minutes major for hitting Gaudreau shoulder to shoulder? Lol wtf.

Johnny even holds his shoulder while down.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
If I wasn't on my second full glass of apple pie moonshine I might be even angrier...

Oddly, my wife would rather me do that than take a pull off my vape or have a couple gummies. Pffft..... Women. Does anyone understand em?

Bait and switch I say. When we were dating she was a kinky little Catholic minx in a pony tail. Now shes.... not lol

But she's still Catholic :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad