GDT: Game # 54 - New York Rangers @ Vancouver Canucks - 10pm EST , MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Prediction: At some point in the game, Ed makes a post about Krav parachuting down from the rafters to score the game winning breakaway goal.
Could you imagine if Krav scored the game winner? It could be his last NHL goal but we would hear about it for the next 5 years lol :D

• Love
Reactions: EdJovanovski

Sisu4ever

Jan 6, 2020
7pm start here. Although I'm at work til midnight, so can't watch the whole game live.

What I do is I follow the scoring etc... while working.
Then I time my dinner break with the 3rd period, when i will be watching it on ESPN+ on my laptop, tethered to my phone.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
It's all fun and games laughing at the Islanders losing to an ECHL goalie until Tocchet announces someone called "Arturs Silovs" is starting tonight :oops:
One rookie goalie having the game of his life against the Rangers.

Everybody knows the rules.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
The 'having a baby' excuse isn't used enough. Tough life at home, seems like he's getting more peace and rest on the road making it easier to focus.
Is it really the baby that's causing him to lose sleep? OR is it the wife and him getting too much "piece"? Don't always blame the poor baby. He/She didn't ask to be born.

Reactions: Rempe73

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
4:33 p.m. local time (PST for you @NYRFANMANI):

J.T. Miller looks at the bag of Funyuns he's about to purchase at the 7Eleven.

Gerard Gallant looks at the "A" patch he's about to ask Cass Marques to sew onto Jake Leschyshyn's sweater.

EdJovanovski looks at the pair of handcuffs he's about to inquire for price at the local surplus store.

Last edited:

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
IxXKJQe.jpg
OMG ......you made me pee my pants. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I'd rather face literally anyone than a guy making his NHL debut
It will be either REALLY good and we kill his confidence in the first few minutes and score 9 goals tonight, or he makes the first few saves and ends up pitching a shutout. There is no in-between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad