GDT: Game 51: Blackhawks @ Sabres - 2/1 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

buffalojedwardo

Jan 3, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Im really hoping we spread our team out a little bit...in terms of lines and positioning also. Too many times we are lumped together. Guys don't drive the net, we constantly take the extra pass and more times than not get caught on an odd man rush in result.

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
This team is a reflection of the head coach. Bonehead moves start with him and translate on the ice. Not really hard to see.

Reactions: Ralonzo

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Also, credit were credit is due: Tage Thompson was actually good tonight. Pilut was also good.

Eichel, Skinner, Dahlin and Bogosian...meeeehhhhhh...make those guys watch the tape like A Clockwork Orange, then burn the tape.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Maybe we should treat the 2 minutes after we score a goal like a full strength penalty kill.

toomuchsauce

Jan 7, 2015
Cam effing Ward. This team was physically and spiritually eliminated from the playoffs tonight. I assume most people basically understood that the team is this bad and will not make the playoffs. But, to the extent anyone held out hope that they might make a little run, tonight should disabuse you of that notion.

It's only fitting that it's Cam Ward. Choose the form of the destructor, indeed.

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Went to the game. Rivaled by only the two teenagers behind me being obnoxious in the way only 14 year old boys can be, the games in person are just more educational on how much suck is going on.

Between opening night and this, I think I’m waiting till next year for my next trip.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad