GDT: Game #50 | Wings @ Bolts | 8 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Of course gotta have crossbar as well. WE must lead the league in hit posts crossbars as well.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Is this roster really that horrid?

I know we all like to rag on Actual Thought but coaching has to be at least a SLIGHT question mark at this point.

No i think it's talent. Although coaching probably plays some part.

Nobody able to drive the bus. Larkin occasionally takes the wheel, but Z/D, can't be passengers if the Wings plan to have an offense.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Of course now we try playing when it's too late. I hate Blashill's system. Why can't we do it most of the game?

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
If they were able to play with people who could score they would look a lot better. But there is very few people who can create offence and there isn't anybody on the D who can do it reliably.

DeYarmond Edison

drinkingpinkrabbits
Apr 10, 2011
Bored in the USA
No i think it's talent. Although coaching probably plays some part.

Nobody able to drive the bus. Larkin occasionally takes the wheel, but Z/D, can't be passengers if the Wings plan to have an offense.

While I do agree with you and Doc.. Look what's happening now. We go down 2 goals and finally decide to play with less than 10 to go in the game. It happens all the time.

There's an effort/intensity problem in general. Wether that be on the roster, coaching staff, or a mixture of both. Seems like there's a lot of going through the motions. No indentity as a team. Unless that identity is "pls play good enuf Mrazook"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad