GDT: Game 50: We interrupt this program to annoy you... | Hawks at Sharks | 9:30 PM | CSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
What is wrong with Q?

Clearly Bowman needs to force Q's hand and just waive rosy already and if your going to have TT in the lineup let him play for christ sake...push richards down a line, he has not been good of late...

sharp-toews-kane
saad-TT-hossa
bickell-richards-shaw
nordstrom-kruger-smith

keith-rundblad
hjammer-dahlback
erixan-seabrook

and get back soon TVR and Versteeg

Garbage lineup you built there.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
What did Roszival do tonight to make everyone in this board hate him?

My goodness.

Canadian Wampa

Feb 1, 2012
This team's been in an inconsistent rut for a while. I'd say at least back to the WC. Hoping they get their mojo back when Versteeg returns

icekoob

4th Liner
May 16, 2010
VALPO/chicago
I feel like every time Q starts double shifting guys they lose. Short shifts seem to do it. I could be wrong but it'd be interesting to see the 4th lines TOI. Didn't play them at all and Rosival getting way too many minutes. Why double shift on a back to back?

Xinji

Apr 27, 2014
Been a rollercoaster watching these guys ever since the nice streak they had going was broke. :shakehead:help:

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
I feel like my time Q starts double shifting guys they lose. Short shifts seem to do it. I could be wrong but it'd be interesting to see the 4th lines TOI. Didn't play them at all and Rosival getting way too many minutes. Why double shift on a back to back?

Whenever we win its always "We were able to roll 4 lines!"

Well, YOU ARE ALWAYS BALE TO ROLL FOUR LINES YOU JUST REFUSE TO DO IT.

He is the most frustrating ****ing coach

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
You think they played well?
Out possessing a team mean nothing when most of the time they are circling their own zone with the puck.
The only quality chance was the one Toews flubbed on.

No, Hawks dominated for the majority. In the third, Sharks forced them to play dump and chase, and as currently constructed, only two lines have the capability of doing so. And only one has been a threat to score.

This was a roster management and deployment loss, and even in that case, it took a soft goal from the Hawks third best goalie to keep this from going to OT

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
No, Hawks dominated for the majority. In the third, Sharks forced them to play dump and chase, and as currently constructed, only two lines have the capability of doing so. And only one has been a threat to score.

This was a roster management and deployment loss, and even in that case, it took a soft goal from the Hawks third best goalie to keep this from going to OT

The Hawks dominated possession time.
That is literally all they dominated.

They looked like they could care less about actually scoring a goal

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I don't know why Rozi is the whipping boy here. Our offense didn't score and our D only gave up 1.

member 151739

I don't know why Rozi is the whipping boy here. Our offense didn't score and our D only gave up 1.

He was a big reason the offense did nothing with his awful passing and awareness. And it's not just this game.

member 151739

You guys are seriously displacing anger this game. I can't believe I'm the Rozi defender. This game isn't on him at all.

No one said the game was solely on him. He still sucked, and he was one of the reasons why we lost.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I'm not blaming this game solely at the feet of Rozsival. But I'm a bit peeved after a sloppy third period and Q playing a mediocre player WAYYYYYY more than he deserves is kind of a hot button issue with me.

I've been saying since pre-season that Rozi looks old. He's gotten worse. It won't get better either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad