GDT: Game #50 - Jets host Sabres @7pm CT. THURSDAY MEMORAMA/GIFORAMA

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I cannot remember seeing a team miss the net with as many shots -
We need to get pucks on net - Comrie is having a easy night out there as we work to pick the corners.
Most misses are turnovers - frustrating to watch.

Reactions: surixon and hn777

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
No worries, good luck the rest of the way apart from tonight! You guys look really good!
I went to the link on the home board. They look damn near identical today haha. You all as well. Maybe we can get an OT to help both sides here. I’m just turning in still triggered by losing Samuelsson. Huge loss for our back end. My fantasy team is loaded with your boys to include my favorite tendy Helle. Hope to see you guys have a nice deep playoff run. You certainly deserve it.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Our exits are once again problematic and our shape in the nz hasn't been on point which is allowing Buffalo lanes to exploit.

But I have to say you see why Buffalo is one of the better offensive teams. They are fast, skilled and have goof overlap from their d.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Do you think East Side Mario’s remembers that they have no restaurants in Winnipeg? Or that Swiss Chalet remembers all theirs closed?

Yeah, it's bizarre. The only East Side Mario's in Manitoba is in Brandon and the broadcast is exclusively in the Jets broadcast region.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I can fix it!

Booooo Winnipeg! They are bad at the game of Hockey! Boooooo!!
Alright two's company three's a crowd

get-out-leave.gif

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Njd got a couple Swiss guys too which might help re sign Meier. Need his old buddy ehlers to put in a good word

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Do you think East Side Mario’s remembers that they have no restaurants in Winnipeg? Or that Swiss Chalet remembers all theirs closed?

No wonder why I couldn't find one while driving around the city :sarcasm:

According to Google Maps, there's one in Brandon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad