GDT: Game 5: Vegas Us's @ Dallas thems | 4:30PM

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Thomson looks absolutely GASSED and Hill won the franchise a Cup.

I feel good about it
Maybe he finds lightning in a bottle again.... but hes looked terrible since coming back from injury... any of the times. Not a fan of drawing Mantha back in the lineup if Karlsson is out... much rather give Doro a go, we need depth scoring and he seems mostly likely to do it.

Reactions: Knights2017

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

I feel good about it
Why?

Hill has been constantly letting in 3+ goals in every start he has had. You got to go back all the way to Feburary to find a game where he hasn't let in 3+ goals.

And now he is going to come in cold against a team that probably has the momentum?

Yes he has the experience, but that doesn't mean shit when he has been playing as bad as he has.

Knights2017

Deactivated Coyotes Fan
Jan 13, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
Why?

Hill has been constantly letting in 3+ goals in every start he has had. You got to go back all the way to Feburary to find a game where he hasn't let in 3+ goals.

And now he is going to come in cold against a team that probably has the momentum?

Yes he has the experience, but that doesn't mean shit when he has been playing as bad as he has.
The playoffs are an entire different beast, worth a shot. He's delivered before in the moment and like I said, you can tell Logan Thomson is gassed and probably needs a break.

It also is a kick in the ass to the rest of the guys

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Hill starting, we throwing in the towel already.
Don't really know how to feel about this, but I'm surprised to see anyone feeling this strongly either pro or anti. The stats are identical this season. Thompson has looked incredibly sloppy / befuddled at times this series, some of the DAL goals have been shocking. Hill's getting paid like a low-end starter and ... well ... you know ... last year.

Maybe just a "shake the team out of a funk" move by Butch Cassidy? Curious to see how it plays out.

Reactions: Knights2017

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

I feel good about it

Thompson doesn't look gassed. One shot went in off his shoulder and helmet from a lucky angle and the other went in off a Dallas player parked in the crease when the puck was thrown sideways. He has been really good all series.

Knights2017

Deactivated Coyotes Fan
Jan 13, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
Thompson doesn't look gassed. One shot went in off his shoulder and helmet from a lucky angle and the other went in off a Dallas player parked in the crease when the puck was thrown sideways. He has been really good all series.
Oh. don't get me wrong.. He has been incredible but I see a goalie who's tired. He's been fantastic! I just haven't seen the team pull their weight in front of him. Which is why Bruce is probably making to switch.

We'll see!

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They need their scoring touch. Have to generate some better chances and finish the ones you get. But that's been a thing for years now.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I really don't like crowd singalongs at sports games. No matter who, no matter where.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad