GDT: Game #5: Utah HC @ Anaheim - 8:00pm MDT - Utah16, Arizona61

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
We need some more size in the line-up imo. Get rid of Carcone and get some more beef in the bottom 6 who can skate. Too many small players on this forward core. I don't mind the top 6 being smaller, but the bottom 6 should be full of big guys who are hard to play against.
Think it's ultimately going to be a top 9 of skill guys, might get some big guys in there if they have the skill. 4th line can be big, but they need to be able to skate/defend and not just be big.

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
Think it's ultimately going to be a top 9 of skill guys, might get some big guys in there if they have the skill. 4th line can be big, but they need to be able to skate/defend and not just be big.
Ya, that is def how the league is trending. Honestly if But turns into a beast 3rd liner I'll be happy. But with our fwd depth, I think we can still have a bottom 6 full of guys that are fast and big.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Ya, that is def how the league is trending. Honestly if But turns into a beast 3rd liner I'll be happy. But with our fwd depth, I think we can still have a bottom 6 full of guys that are fast and big.
Where is Crouse this year. One hit in five games which is 15th on the team. As much as Hayton has been a surprise, Crouse has been a big disappointment. Again, why is Maccelli on the fourth line and not on a line with Crouse which was so good last year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad