1729139568559.png

1729139615602.png
1729139664093.png

Froggy_Free_Beer-777.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Will call out the refs here too.

Very favourable toward the Bruins tonight. And fortunate for us that they were as I’m not sure we even had a full minute of PK time over the three goals.

Fourth line very good. Yet again. Do NOT break them up. Ship Tufte to Providence and get Johnson in here.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Zaddy on TNT. Sorry, I can’t call him Z or Big Z.
He doesn’t want to be called that anyway. Zaddy sounds good to me. Probably what they call him on the ice anyway. Actually it’s probably Zads.

Will call out the refs here too.

Very favourable toward the Bruins tonight. And fortunate for us that they were as I’m not sure we even had a full minute of PK time over the three goals.

Fourth line very good. Yet again. Do NOT break them up. Ship Tufte to Providence and get Johnson in here.
The *Bruins*?

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
First half of the game really good. Second half not so much, pretty much similar to previous efforts but we hung on. Korpisalo is the very definition of inconsistency. I can see why he drove Ottawa fans crazy. Goalie Bob has much work to do.

Liked Freddy on line 2. While I wasn't against Monty's switch, neither Jones or Tufte impressed me. I think Brazeau Geekie Poitras would be a better line than Jones Tufte Poitras. But this one played in a win so maybe give them another game.

Biggest thing that concerns me about this team is we got much bigger so that teams wouldn't run over us but the 4th line, as good as it's been, thinks they are goal scorers now (and they have been) so they're not really dishing out any punishment and other teams are staying away from our new bigger guys and targeting our stars like Pasta, Zacha, and Poitras gets nailed every game. If that's what is going to happen we have to start running their stars to say hey, you run ours we run yours. It's the only way to deter that without stupid retaliation that'll cost us. We still need to be smarter, like Florida.

Still, a win and some good moments. So let's go beat those Utes next.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Really good win. First 30min of this game was the best hockey we've played all year. Up 4-1 and then took our foot off the gas a little too much.

5 on 5, Colorado was overmatched. Colorado has given up 25 goals in 4 games. For that team, that's unacceptable and that's how coaches get fired. If I'm Jared Bednar, I'm worried for my job if they don't get that fixed in the next 10 games.

PK wasn't great but they'll get that fixed.

Korpisalo gave up a softie on Colorado's 3rd goal, just to make my sphincter tighten, but he also made some huge and timely saves tonight.

Really interesting to see who Monty trusted with ice time in the last 5 min of the game tonight..... The Coyle line and the 4th line. Zadorov and McAvoy as well.

Last edited:

MartyLapointe20

Dec 20, 2023
Did anyone think that hit on poitras was a penalty? Live time it looked bad / interference which led to the fight. 2 games in a row non calls (greer on pasta more obvious) lead to Bruins taking penalties and then power play goals and momentum shifts for the opposition. But like others said, Bs got away with a couple later on so can’t complain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad