GDT: Game 5: Sharks @ Jets 5:00pm NBCSCA

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
When the Jets can put Morrissy,Pionk on Defense and the Sharks put out Ceci and Thrun as a top pairing...you know where the San Jose team needs a major upgrade...Sam Dickinson was a good start and I hope that Huge Russian Mukhamadullin can be good too...after that not sure what's in the pipeline...Havelid is smallish,Cagnoni too...need some more behemoths

Reactions: Star Platinum

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
When the Jets can put Morrissy,Pionk on Defense and the Sharks put out Ceci and Thrun as a top pairing...you know where the San Jose team needs a major upgrade...Sam Dickinson was a good start and I hope that Huge Russian Mukhamadullin can be good too...after that not sure what's in the pipeline...Havelid is smallish,Cagnoni too...need some more behemoths
Good point on what the Jets can ice. They’ve been strong for a few years. I’d like to see our team there in a couple of seasons.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Really hoping we can sign Theodore or Orlov this offseason. Theodore could be our Dougie Hamilton but would be a hard sell. Orlov is at that awkward age where he's looking for that final paycheck and we'd be a good candidate to give him that.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

knu

Feb 28, 2012
Fremont CA
What's the prognosis of next year's draft? Deep, shallow, or what? How good is the likely 1st pick?
Some good D in the top 10. Projected 1st overall is a smaller offensive center, I put him below Celebrini but there is still a lot of hockey to see him play this year.

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
LOL this is like men versus boys. Or maybe men versus very old, slow, tired, lazy old men. And Gushchin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad