GDT: GAME #5 - Shark E. Cheese's - Canucks vs. Sharks - 7:00 p.m, SNET-VAN (not pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
This team is so static... They're always standing still and this makes them late to the play, hence why they lose every freaking battle against the boards. Serious lack of fire and it shows against a competitive team like the Sharks. Torts better give these guys a tongue lashing and get their heads in gear.

I miss 2010-2011 :(

Oignon Saute

Dec 19, 2011
Our break-outs are horrendous. No, sorry, we're not even attempting to break-out, the defense just chips it to centre and the Sharks dump it in again. Make a play, someone!

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
No urgency from the team. 5 shots in a period when you're down 3-1 is horrible.

Is it urgency? Or, simply no confidence in what they are doing? They've tried hard to crest pressure but nothing is sustained. Sharks are playing calm and with good spacing. Very difficult for the Canucks to do much of anything.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Backend misses the poise and rushing ability of Ehrhoff.

Man, I'd trade one of our top 4 to bring in a top 6 forward at this point. Corrado can fill the void.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Well.....that was two and a half hours of my life I'll never get back.

Incredibly frustrating game to watch.

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
why the **** would you put bieksa out on the empty netter, you know hes not ****ing skating. omfg what a horrible game I am gone. **** this. Shouldn't have stayed up for this **** from the D.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
Don't know what game your watching but the effort is there... we just have to many grinders on this team...

Need more offensive weapon something Mike Gillis has failed to provide.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
???-Kesler-???
Higgins-Santorelli-Hansen
???-Richardson-???

Edler-Garrison
Hamhuis-Corrado
Stanton-Tanev

Luongo
Lack

Thats all I would keep. Bieksa just doesn't go well with anyone except Hamhuis and is lazy on the puck. They should be out working the Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad