GDT: Game 5: Rangers @ Habs ~ 10/15/15 19:30 EDT ~ RDS, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

:rangers @ :habs

Welcome to the incorrect translation of a second in the race on the line! Translation of each message will be sent over the Internet, so many times it is difficult to determine that at this point in the fun!

Last season series:

Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers won two of three games last season. Carey Price made 58 saves and the shutout frames 59 in Montreal in two starts. Max Pacioretty, captain of the Canadiens' and two goals in three games, winning 1-0, Madison Square Garden. Henrik Lundqvist shutout only scored one goal in each the three games in New York.

It is possible in the front row and maintenance of steam;

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Eller - Galchenyuk - Semin
Fleischmann - Desharnais - Weise
Flynn - Mitchell - Smith-Pelly

Markov - Subban
Emelin - Petry
Beaulieu - Gilbert

Price

New York Rangers forward line, it will protect the possible pairing:

Nash - Brassard - Zuccarello
Kreider - Stepan - Hayes
Miller - Lindberg - Stalberg
Glass - Moore - Etem

McDonagh - Girardi
Staal - Klein
Yandle - Boyle

Lundqvist

Damage player:

Zach Kassian (MTL)

cfbeaa4001.png

5336cc7429.png

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The advisory only applies to posts generated from foreign translation software drawing from a data base of communist-style broken English. :sarcasm:

Automatic tumaczenia s uyteczne it will reconcile gnrale ide on and crit text in it earmarks trangre jzykowy. Gnrale ide not always somehow, precisely yews; Rsulte bulky text in incohrent text.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Automatic tumaczenia s uyteczne it will reconcile gnrale ide on and crit text in it earmarks trangre jzykowy. Gnrale ide not always somehow, precisely yews; Rsulte bulky text in incohrent text.

CQk0dbRWcAA-Ofn.jpg

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
The Habs will find it difficult to defeat the New York Rangers. However, I still think that the end of God fifthed young win this season in Montreal.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Must win. And they'll do it. Galchenyuk line re-ignites and chases suit-model with 90's hair out of the Bell Centre.

Zorro

Aug 5, 2011
if we lose, I hope it's the same way the Leafs lost to us in the opener.

Davebo*

if we lose, I hope it's the same way the Leafs lost to us in the opener.

Agreed. A loss hurts less if the effort was put in. I expect the team will be ready - the excitement from the new guys will probably be infectious...

Or, in other words. ;)

He agreed. The loss of the damage is not much effort has been made in the hope that the group is ready. New faces and enthusiasm can be contagious ...

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Should be a good one!!!!!

Habs will win this one.

That's all my crystal ball is saying this morning.

Go Habs Go :yo:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Historically Habs always struggle with first game on home ice after a long road trip. The exception of course could be a season opener. I am sure the players will be fired up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad