GDT: Game 5: New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Miller on here is treated a lot like how kreider used to be. Hopefully he has a similar career arc. I think he's been great so far this year and the results pretty much back that up
I just hope Miller has Kreider’s work ethic

But dyeing his hair blonde while not playing much better does NOT give me a crazy amount of confidence

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I miss arguing about line numbering. Love that it's because one is so good. Hate that it's also because the other is so bad.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Miller has been noticeably more physical so i'll give him that. Give Fox the full 2 minutes on the PP though. Still better than whatever that was from KAM.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Miller on here is treated a lot like how kreider used to be. Hopefully he has a similar career arc. I think he's been great so far this year and the results pretty much back that up

makes a great play on marner
I hold out the same hope too. though i think he hasnt been great this year. in fact, defensively, the team has been kinda shitty for a top contender in the first weeks. our offense is so damned good it is hiding it for now.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Miller just is what he is at this point.
He's a taller Tom Poti. I would trade him before I moved anyone else. I would much rather overpay for one more year of Trouba than shit the bed and overpay Miller for the next 8 years. He has been gifted a top four spot that he cannot lose and he is not that guy. He's a bottom pair Dman and if you pay him like anything more than that it's a terrible mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad