GDT: Game 5: New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs, 7pm ET, MSG

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Jones hurt or something? Or do they just wanna f*** up a good thing?

Lavi said Lindgren is full contact at this point but didn't want to give a timetable. It'll be a while before we see him back.

Reactions: Cuckoo4Kakko

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lavi constantly playing guys not good enough to be in our healthy f***ing lineup so they don't get cold is a f***ing joke. Cold or not they're not good enough. He's basically throwing away games for no f***ing reason.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
Or they just want to work Ruhwedel in and it's early in the season.
literally the worst talking point

there is no reason, ever, to sit a regular so a 7d can "get reps"

they don't exist to get reps. they exist to get in with injuries.

and this is the leafs. a top team. not some bottom feeding scrub

I just don't get it

B17 Apricots

May 18, 2016
Or they just want to work Ruhwedel in and it's early in the season.
I agree with you. I don't think it's the right move though. Play your best players, Jones should be in every night. I think Lavi wants to keep guys fresh and rotate players in and out of the line-up

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
Can’t make this shit up. Gotta have the defensive vet in there against the high powered Leafs. Better yet let’s just feed Trouba minutes against Matthews.
I’ve been calling Trouba Mayfield since he ruined Skjeis tenure but if you think Trouba should be out of the lineup you aren’t serious.

Lavi constantly playing guys not good enough to be in our healthy f***ing lineup so they don't get cold is a f***ing joke. Cold or not they're not good enough. He's basically throwing away games for no f***ing reason.
While winning the most games.

Reactions: majordomo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad