GDT: Game #5 - Los Angeles Kings Vs Montreal Canadiens - Oct 17th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - In Memoriam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doom Bot

Aug 30, 2024
Slaf has concerned me a bit so far this season. I have hope he'll turn it around but so far he seems extremely hesitant to move his feet. The second half of last season you could tell he wanted to puck and wanted to make something happen with it. Seems to be going through the motions and floating a bit right now. He's so talented he's still creating quite a bit and getting chances but he could be a dominant force if he turned it on more

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I honestly don't know if you made up "phantom taxed" or if that's a real thing.

and I'm fine with that.
Phantom taxation occurs when individuals or businesses are required to pay taxes on income they haven’t actually received.

But he could have meant Fanum Tax, which is an internet term describing the theft of food between friends.

You're welcome.

• Wow
Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

Karma Police

Sep 28, 2017
Slaf has concerned me a bit so far this season. I have hope he'll turn it around but so far he seems extremely hesitant to move his feet. The second half of last season you could tell he wanted to puck and wanted to make something happen with it. Seems to be going through the motions and floating a bit right now. He's so talented he's still creating quite a bit and getting chances but he could be a dominant force if he turned it on more
The line as a whole is playing like that right now

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I get rebuilds but looking around the league, I'm still surprised at how eager some fans be for them when you're looking at 500+ games of piss poor hockey.

The NHL needs a shakeup that would attempt to steer teams from tanking even more while encouraging player movement because I don't see how this stuff is good for the league. Lookinga 5+ years of crap hockey is just demoralizing for fans that aren't weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: CristianoRonaldo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad