GDT: Game #5 - Los Angeles Kings Vs Montreal Canadiens - Oct 17th 2024, 7:00pm EST - TSN2, RDS - In Memoriam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's team D and not just the defencemen, they all look confused in our end, there are lanes open all the time. I think the defensive coaching needs a shot in the arm but we can agree to disagree.
Anyone looking at our team knows that we’re in the early stage of a rebuild. Even Caufield only has like 200 games behind him. Nick Suzuki is the only player over 25. Dach and Newhook are coming off injuries and have missed development time.

It’s a really young roster up front and back. I fully expected us to be bad defensively this year and I figured we’d score more goals. That’s exactly what’s happening.

I just think we need to give these guys some time to mature before going after MSL. At the very least we’re seeing improvement on the offensive side and that’s good news.

Jul 6, 2016
Yeah it seems Xhekaj was better 2 seasons ago than he is now. It's like he has stopped developing. I remember a kid who was good enough to play on the 2nd PP unit, now he looks shaky during a regular shift.
Xhekaj became an instant superstar in MTL….. Which he is far from being. It is not beacuse he can fight that he is a good hockey player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad