GDT: GAME 5 | Lightning Strikes at the CTC | Saturday Oct 19th 2024, 1PM | SN, RDS

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
What I've realized:
1) We can score (best PP in the league)
2) We need to work on D zone coverage and giveaways. Too many, too often.
3) Our backup goaltending is suspect but we got the win today.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Sounds insane to say because we’ve given up 14 goals but our last 3 games has been our best defensive 3-game stretch since 16-17 season.

• Wow
Reactions: NyQuil

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Tampa Bay is a very good team and they played well today, and the boys came through with a full 60 minute effort to get the win. Hung with them the whole game.

A few misplays with the puck and poor goaltending, but overall a very good win against a very good team.

Reactions: SensCaper

KingAlfie11

Nov 3, 2021
Yes, another victory against a top team; that's two this season, one against Florida and now another against Tampa, both divisional rivals. One thing is certain: we don't have a problem scoring goals, and managing to score five goals against Vasilevskiy is quite impressive.

Reactions: Cosmix

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Decent win but some of those goals were terrible, especially TB's 4th which was the forwards ignoring their cover. Can't let that happen against a divisional opponent.

Still, I'm more impressed with this win than the other two. Hopefully they keep improving.

Reactions: NyQuil
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Yes, another victory against a top team; that's two this season, one against Florida and now another against Tampa, both divisional rivals. One thing is certain: we don't have a problem scoring goals, and managing to score five goals against Vasilevskiy is quite impressive.
Lets be fair. Is this version of Tampa still a top team?

I'm not sure they are a cup contender anymore these days.

Stutzlaaaa

Dec 18, 2021
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh 1st win For Forsy hoping this win gives him confidence to get back to 1st year with us Forsberg.Most of the team played their best games today with the exception of Chabot .

Team is really starting to gel and that with impact players missing like : Zub, Greig , Ullmark

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Best game I've seen them play so far this year.
Really liked when we got ugly hoping they can use this game as a way to an identity.
Chabot needs to be better but really pleased to see some players come alive a bit
Big win for 3-2 record

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad