GDT: GAME 5 | Lightning Strikes at the CTC | Saturday Oct 19th 2024, 1PM | SN, RDS

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
ok so Kucherov decided to be a sniper this season . That's the thing with these exceptionals, they can switch their strengths whenever they feel like it

I said at the beginning of the season, Norris will be one of the factors on whether we make the playoffs.
To me, we need Norris and Chabot to get back to the best of their abilities for this rebuild to have a chance to work out. Without them, we'd be lacking overall talent.

It does in that he can't carry his own line and relies on a good partner to alleviate his play. I will always maintain that we won't win with him and his play and salary.

How much you think Chabot is worth on the NHL market? I mean, you can afford to have a player making a million more than he should if your team is well managed. Cap is going to be over 90 M$ soon

And he does carry his pairings, but it's not a surprise he had his best moments and metrics when paired with a good D-man (DeMelo/Zub). It's obviously not going to be easy with guys like Zaitsev, Hamonic, JBD, Thomson, etc

If we end up having to dump Chabot and Norris, IMO it will be very hard for this rebuild to work out so you better hope they both find their A game back

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
He didn’t get the f***ing puck when they won the faceoff and didn’t get the puck when it was chipped in the Dzone. I f***ing hate this dude

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
I understand not interrupting the development of Yakemchuk but tell me what we have at the moment is better than having Yakemchuk, who could've played 5 games by now and probably would've done more than what we have now.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
im surprised people are shitting on Chabot when Paul blew past Pinto to grab the puck

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Chabot is garbage, lmfao.

I been watching him closely and guy is hot trash.

He needs a reset in the worst possible way.
He looks completely checked out mentally. Which... I get it. Losing year after year breeds this. It's why fans who think a rebuilding team is suddenly going to flip a switch despite a toxic environment where almost everyone is incompetent are often very mistaken.

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad