GDT: Game #5 Kraken @ Devils 4pm PT/ 7pm ET

BeniersIsKraken

2022-23 Adopted Kraken: Matty Beniers
Jul 24, 2021
I’m not a NHL coach but it seems odd to start your 4th line in a one goal game with 2 mins left

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
One of the issues I have noticed is that the players are not on the same page with their passes. A lot of turnovers being created as a result of that.

It makes sense given the lack of playing time with each other but they need to simplify stuff.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
We fought hard and Daccord played a good game for being called up cant complain teams only played 5 meaningful games so far, Onto Vancouver for the home opener

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

KrakAttack

Mar 27, 2014
SeaTac, WA
Hard to win NHL games when you only play for 40 minutes. Liked the play for the past two periods, but 3 points out of 10 isn't good enough if having playoff aspirations. Part of my problem this year will be the comparison to what Vegas managed to do and has done, but we'll see how the year plays out.

First home game on Saturday, excited for it!

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Random question but why have we played so many games in such a short period of time? Some teams have only played 2. I get why the games were away to start, just don't understand why so many.

Hopefully more practice helps

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
This team needs to stop giving up 2 goals before I even get home. I had to opt out again. Been through this way too many times watching the Wings the past 5 years.

Reactions: KrakAttack

BeniersIsKraken

2022-23 Adopted Kraken: Matty Beniers
Jul 24, 2021
Eberle’s been pretty snakebitten 5 games in, lots of clear cut chances that he’s continually missed. Of our skilled forwards, he’s been the most disappointing for me so far, hope he picks it up.

Reactions: Ray Martyniuk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad