GDT: [Game #5] Dallas Stars @ Washington Capitals – 6:00 PM CT (Victory+)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The good thing about us getting a late PP is when we don't score on it it'll make it look even worse. Maybe that could inspire some change?

Reactions: redbeardtx

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
First PP unit has 3 guys in front of the net lmao what's the plan there. Why are we still forcing deflections

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If we are that slow against Edmonton on Saturday we might as well not even show up. That was terrible

Change the f***ing powerplay up

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Bad games happen, and it's still early in the season. I'm more concerned with how we have one PP goal in 5 games. Also, we can't seem to win a faceoff.

If we were playing a better team tonight, the score would have been ugly. Little worried about Saturday

Reactions: starsfan86

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Slight concern with Heiskanen and Harley having 0 chemistry.

Hopefully steadies by game 20 or so
Both of them have looked pretty bad to start the season. Some of these boys need to realize that preseason is over. I’m sure losing a second WCF has taken a toll on some of the players as well.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
none of these games matter

Well, they don't matter in the grand scheme of playoff match ups and home ice decisions. They're still top of the league and producing and competing and otherwise are continuing exactly where they left off.

They still need to fix the powerplay. And honestly, I'd really like to not burn Miro and Harley out in 60 games. Free Nils 2024.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
none of these games matter

Well, they don't matter in the grand scheme of playoff match ups and home ice decisions. They're still top of the league and producing and competing and otherwise are continuing exactly where they left off.

They still need to fix the powerplay. And honestly, I'd really like to not burn Miro and Harley out in 60 games. Free Nils 2024.
every year seeding comes down to a couple of points, so yeah, they do actually matter. the results may not be indications of the true nature of the team or the goals it might achieve or not achieve, but the points matter

Reactions: redbeardtx

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
every year seeding comes down to a couple of points, so yeah, they do actually matter. the results may not be indications of the true nature of the team or the goals it might achieve or not achieve, but the points matter
Strong disagree - all the team needs to do is be in the top half of standings. Nothing else matters, the game literally changes after Game #82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad