GDT: GAME 5| COUNTS NUMBER OF THE DAY| FLYERS @ PENS|FRI, APRIL 20th (7:00pm) AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I like ZAR as much as anyone, but uh, I thought the reason we went with him over Sprong is because he was responsible and stuff.

Reactions: farscape1

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Geno is hurt, Phil is lazy, Hags tries his best...that line is a mess right now...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
First actually close game of the series. What I expected from each and every game, but ended up with the total opposite in one way slaughterfests.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
if you don't think teams would want Letang you're a crazy person

I was mostly being facetious. But still. It's been like this all season. He's been terrible this year, outside of a few games here and there.

The worry is that he would be one of those change of scenery guys. He'd go to another team and win a f***ing Norris.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I like ZAR as much as anyone, but uh, I thought the reason we went with him over Sprong is because he was responsible and stuff.

I think size was the main reason and where Sprong would play he needed to show better puck support.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
One day, Phil will battle for a luck like it's the last hot dog on earth . . .
It’s hard for me to hate on him given how great he was the last two runs. But, yea, he needs to pick it up in this one.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Cant tell what I want to do with Kessel. At this point hes not carrying his own line, so do you put him with Malkin to see if they can at least play together, or put him on the third and try to get malkin going with someone else? Ironman streaks are awesome, but unless this is the type of injury he will need surgery for and be out for 6 months, he really needed to sit for a week or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad