GDT: Game #5 Blues host Kings 7pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
I just don't see it happening at this point. He's looked absolutely incredible and if he's playing like that JUST to get traded - I just don't see him wanting to leave if they can keep winning.

This is a very weird situation, because on one hand you can say that he is putting max effort in just to get out. On the other hand, you can actually see the smile and excitement coming from him which I doubt would happen if he truly wants out. Who knows. We'll find out eventually. It's been a long time since i've seen this kind of overall game from him.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
This is a very weird situation, because on one hand you can say that he is putting max effort in just to get out. On the other hand, you can actually see the smile and excitement coming from him which I doubt would happen if he truly wants out. Who knows. We'll find out eventually.

That's how I'm looking at it.

Reactions: mk80

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
My only question is how much Army thinks the LD needs an upgrade. If he does, I think Tarasenko gets moved just because it’s the path of least resistance from a cap standpoint. Otherwise, yeah, I think you keep him and re-evaluate in the offseason.
I don’t think army sees it as need some in here do. I think we would like upgrade on Walman more than a top 4 need.

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
He’s looked really good last couple games, but still don’t see the shot we are used to.

Agreed his shot might not be able to pick a corner from the hash marks yet. However he is showing his strength, speed, and drive are back. How many guys in the league can do what he just did there? If the shot comes back wether it’s accuracy or velocity that is holding him back it is just gravy on top at this point.

High n Wide

Feb 24, 2015
St. Louis
This is a very weird situation, because on one hand you can say that he is putting max effort in just to get out. On the other hand, you can actually see the smile and excitement coming from him which I doubt would happen if he truly wants out. Who knows. We'll find out eventually. It's been a long time since i've seen this kind of overall game from him.

I think that behind the scenes there’s feelings one way or another, but at the end of the day things seem amicable. Armstrong will do what’s best for the team and Tarasenko is a proud enough and professional enough person that he’ll play his best regardless. This isn’t an Eichel situation, so if what’s best for the team is to wait things out I think both the player and organization can recognize and respect that enough to put any disagreements to the side until the offseason.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
Agreed his shot might not be able to pick a corner from the hash marks yet. However he is showing his strength, speed, and drive are back. How many guys in the league can do what he just did there? If the shot comes back wether it’s accuracy or velocity that is holding him back it is just gravy on top at this point.

I think it's actually a good thing his shot isn't totally back yet. I feel as though he just deferred to his shot for a long time since it was such an asset and stopped working his overall offensive game.

Reactions: A Real Barn Burner

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
As the saying goes, “Success heals all wounds.”

I’ve said it before & repeat it again, Tank is one of my favourite players to watch and seeing him appear to round back to form is a wonderful thing.

I really hope the rift can be resolved & he can remain a Blue.

upload_2021-10-25_19-16-33.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad