Pre-Game Talk: GAME 5 9:40 PM - THE BEAR looks for a Rocky Mountain high - TNT, MAX, SN 360, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
No Wally !!! Dad's away.... PARTY !!!!!

No can do. Gotta be up at 6:00 for babysitting duty.

1729105565536.jpeg

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Geekie out works for me as he's been awful but idk about Brazeau. I thought he was fine and not the worst but then again it's not huge either way so shake it up.

Line up changes might not be the issue though. They have to stop playing stupid and play with discipline and speed. Until they do that it won't matter who is in there.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Ladyfan, I am very proud of you and the way you get around at 71. You should be proud of yourself. However Ladyfan, 88 minus 71 equals : you do the math, I am almost 89 so that's 6570 days apart. Your comment of we are close is so not true. 6570 days

Ladyfan, Maine Fan, in Ocean Grove, NJ, says we are not even close but that's OK. You have the best name "Ladyfan" very classy and nice. You are a very loyal Bruins fan, I am proud of your loyalty and then at your age, the hockey knowledge or should I say Bruins Hockey Knowledge is very impressive. Your OK in my book, Ladyfan.
and you are OK in mine :)

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
It's scary the Avs are 0-3 and will be desperate for their first regular season win

I don't think it's a good game to start Korpisalo, but I'll hope for the best

LFG BRUINS!!

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Promoting Frederic who has had 3 good shifts this season. Most wise.

Benching Geekie is a start.

Monty the compulsive line changer at it again. How anyone is ever meant to develop some chemistry together on his teams I don't know. I get you don't want players getting too comfortable and complacent, and as a coach you're always looking for things that work, but IDK, you need patience too, and guys need time to gel. It's a balance, but I've said pretty much from the start of his tenure that IMO he shuffles too readily and too often, and I'm sticking by that. If some coaches can be too passive (Cassidy at times), Monty is perhaps too reactive.

Reactions: KWbruin and BMC

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Bruins better play better in front of Korpi then last game. He was not great but man did Florida was all over him
He wasn't the problem did you watch the first period? He will be fine it's the guys in front of him we have this big huge defense that's supposed to stop everybody but yet they don't push anyone around they just let them get rebound after rebound

Bruins better play better in front of Korpi then last game. He was not great but man did Florida was all over him
He wasn't the problem did you watch the first period? He will be fine it's the guys in front of him we have this big huge defense that's supposed to stop everybody but yet they don't push anyone around they just let them get rebound after rebound

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad