GDT: Game 5/82 Isles @ Blues 7PM CST BSMW

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
The Blues are far from perfect, but I like the way the team is assembled for now. Big, fast, direct. All or nearly all of the guys they added during the off-season play hard. You can tell they care, they don't give up on plays, they breathe hockey. Seems like a healthy environment in which to bring along younger players and keep vets accountable.

Just keep Leddy on the bench and get Texier back in for Kapanen and we're good for a while. Maybe acquire a second line center and/or left d-man if they're in playoff position at the deadline.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
The Blues are far from perfect, but I like the way the team is assembled for now. Big, fast, direct. All or nearly all of the guys they added during the off-season play hard. You can tell they care, they don't give up on plays, they breathe hockey. Seems like a healthy environment in which to bring along younger players and keep vets accountable.

Just keep Leddy on the bench and get Texier back in for Kapanen and we're good for a while. Maybe acquire a second line center and/or left d-man if they're in playoff position at the deadline.
Texier gotta boo boo.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad