GDT: Game 5/82 Isles @ Blues 7PM CST BSMW

AyeBah

Apr 5, 2019
is the ice bad at enterprise? crazy the amount of bobbles/ losing of the puck ive seen the past two games

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
The Blues seem to have taken well to The Isles' tight-checking game and their overall team defence has improved because of that. I'm sure this is one thing Bannister wanted therm to do, regardless. The Blues have gotten a couple opportunities ,but I think the team that gets more "gift" opportunities from luck or errors by the other team, and manages toconvert on them will win this game. Right now I'm more interested in them tightening up their game, getting used to each other's play, and working together better, than whether or not they get 0, 1, or 2 points in given games. I just want them improving almost every game, and playing a better, and more sustainable effective style that can bring them more wins in the long run.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Not the greatest 1st Period, but much better than their loose play of the last 2 games. I'll be curious to see how they play on the PK and Power Play in the 2 remaining periods, and if their more skilled players can create some better, higher probability scoring chances in The 2nd and 3rd, against The Islanders' tight checking. Maybe Kyrou, Thomas, Buchnevich, or Holloway can use their speed to break something. Broberg has looked good. He's getting more comfortable with his teammates every game. I really think that he'll have no trouble earning his over-inflated salary, by the end of this season. I hope Texier will be back soon. He's a good fiit for the PK and helps The 3rd Line be better.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad