BRUINS GDT GAME 5 8:38 PM - THE BEAR goes duck hunting - NESN, NHLN ( NO ESPN+ ) SN1, TVAS ( French ), 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
For real, sleeping through the whole period.
I hope this is the grow up here for David. He's going to have to be far more responsible, and an actual leader, not just a superstar with an A on his chest. He's not going to be able to hide behind Brad or Patrice anymore.

You're going to have to step up and become an everyday, all around player. I realize there are limitations for him in that way. But he's going to have to be a leader and being a leader means taking ownership. You can't just be a fly by Guy. And rightly or wrongly, I feel that's what he's been for too much of his career. He's not a kid anymore. I was going to be counted on to be a leader on a team that no longer boasts bergeron, chara, Krecji.

We'll see how he does and what matters to him.

Sorry about the speech to text.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
MQFxnym.gif
MQFxnym.gif
MQFxnym.gif

PyPY5g.gif

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I know poitras has made a bad turnover or two in the last 5 minutes up only 1.

But you have Pastrnak and Marchand making just as many if not more.

Those guys need to lead by example here and bear down on doing the little things right.

Marchy nice play there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad