GDT: Game #49: KINGS @ RED WINGS - Saturday, 1/18/2014 @ 4:00 pm PST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Tied in shots so not like one team is giving more than another here. Just drives me bonkers that every bounce is a Detroit bounce. Oh well, keeps Quick awake :P

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I think we've become "that boring team."

:(

We can't score for crap but we usually generate chances. First period of this game had pretty much zero entertainment value though.

Lots of it boils down to the opponents too though. Most good teams play us heads up and it allows for good hockey. Injured and/or struggling teams always wait for us to start out slow breakout then jam the neutral zone which makes things dump/chase/glass-and-out tennis.

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
It's getting harder and harder to read GDT's. The sheer volume of negativity makes me sad. It's Saturday night, go out and enjoy life to relieve some of the angst.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
It's getting harder and harder to read GDT's. The sheer volume of negativity makes me sad. It's Saturday night, go out and enjoy life to relieve some of the angst.

Well, when the best thing you can say about the team is "At least Stoll's line got a couple shots on goal", it's not easy to be positive. They wings are icing Zetterberg, Tartar, Kronwall, and a bunch of scrubs. We should be eating them alive. Instead, we're humping the camera hole in the left wing corner...

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
Well, when the best thing you can say about the team is "At least Stoll's line got a couple shots on goal", it's not easy to be positive. They wings are icing Zetterberg, Tartar, Kronwall, and a bunch of scrubs. We should be eating them alive. Instead, we're humping the camera hole in the left wing corner...

The thing is that when a team ices a bunch of high energy kids who are desperate it is easy to be smothered. There is zero ice to take some strides. Give it to the RW's. Sticks are on the ice and in the lanes, they are specifically playing to prevent a cycle and are doubling each lines good players.

The Kings can out last that. They do most of the time at least.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

"Perimeter shooting!"

:laugh:

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can

I totally agree with you some positive thoughts people please . The pk is good and we haven't given up a first period goal again which is always good. Drew jumping up into the play nicely. Come on people some positive comments

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
That's the face of a goal score...and a celebrity stalker too!

BeSDSq1CUAA3Xwh.jpg

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I totally agree with you some positive thoughts people please . The pk is good and we haven't given up a first period goal again which is always good. Drew jumping up into the play nicely. Come on people some positive comments

I really like the new Mazda 3. Glad they keep advertising it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad