GDT: Game 48: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 4/28/21 8:00pm EST SN,RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We can thank Michel for the great work he did moulding them.

hockey30-2017-11-27-a-14.17.09.png

Live version also available.

nAMd1vf.gif

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Yes accuse me of things because I have a different opinion.
I'm absolutely fine with people who have a different opinion. I've differed with every single person on this board at one point or another.

What I'm not fine with, are people who scream 10.5 lololol when a goalie is hung out to dry at every opportunity. I also take issues with folks who take delight in watching us lose. At that point, I consider that poster a troll.

Like I said it's my opinion to think that Allen has been superior to Price this season overall and gave us more chance to win than Price.
Allen has been more consistent that Price. You will get no argument from me. But... again, you ignore the facts that don't support what you're saying. You ignore the fact that Price was bad for a short stint over a very long period of time. You also ignore how Allen's numbers are sub .900 since taking over the starters's spot. It gets in the way of the bashing to discuss this.

But you don't care about actual discourse. You want to bash. That's fine. But expect to be called out for it.
But yeah im a troll because I don't defend Carey Price.
No. You're a troll because you take delight in watching the team lose.

Reactions: MadMslm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad