GDT: Game 47: Wild @ Coyotes - 6:00pm (AZ) - BSAZ-Extra

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Sadly, I think XX is correct.

That OEL is underperforming yes.

That he is untradeable and one of the worst players in the league, I couldnt disagree more. There are far bigger problems with this team than OEL that need addressing first. You dont get rid of prize assets for pennies on the dollar.

Watched the game half-asleep at 3am but despite the result Keller stood out to me with some really smart crisp passing. There is some undoubted ability with the likes of Keller, OEL, Chych, Dvorak, Schmaltz, Garland and after four years of Tocchet I'm desperate to see what a real coach could bring. Tocchet's negative and defensive strategies may have been appropriate four years ago but they are 24-29 now and need smarter coaching. You only have to look at Minnesota themselves to see what an impact that makes.

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
I don't see us making the playoffs. We are trending down while the blues are trending up, getting healthier, more experienced, with games in hand. We need to play better and the Blues need to fold, neither is likely.
I wouldn't say the blues are trending up. Before we lost to you guys we won three in a row, yes. But one of those wins required our goalie to save 57 out of 58 shots and before that we had like an 8 game losing streak.

Both teams seem like they don't want the final playoff spot.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Dirty Old Man

Still processing...
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
this has been a known quantity for weeks - we go on a run, get into 4th, go on a bad run (2-7, about what we thought), fall out of 4th (pts %), then get the easy part of the schedule the same time STL gets the tough part of theirs, and it could go either way...

Even better, their last 3 games are after we're done on 5/8, so we get to sit around in the clubhouse and root for bogeys.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
We also tend to play down to our competition.
We are only clearly better than one team in our division, the Ducks, so I guess we can play down to them? We have just as good a chance of finishing 7th as we do 4th looking at games in hand.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad