GDT: Game 46: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins, Saturday, January 20th, 7 PM: CBC, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I feel like it's always Boston fans who complain about Habs ceremonies. Don't get me wrong, I love it, it's just I don't wanna hear it from Bruins fans next time we start late in MTL.
It was included in this old Bruin fans pregame and postgame checklist. :) Listened to Weise on TSN690 last week (I think it was) and he said that Lucic was still mad at Weise and still talks about it to this day. Said it's about time he finally lets it go.

Bruins List.jpg

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Call it sour grapes on my part, but this is really not very sportsmanlike. Putting on a presentation like this with the Habs in the building, I think it’s classless. Of course it’s a big deal to them, but I just disagree with them doing it tonight.
It's petty, it's pathetic

It's absolutely hilarious :laugh: , I'm actually thrilled at them showing heir vulnerability like this

I bet even some of the boys are like "are these guys for real?" Lol

Reactions: OldCraig71

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Did pasta goto the same diving school as Stutzle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad