GDT: Game 45: Blues vs Coyotes - 3:00pm (AZ) - BSAZ+ - Skate Hard and Have Fun Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Bunting is an energy player with great hands that goes to the net. Fixture for sure.

Pederson on the other hand, has nice hands, but he's not an energy player, doesn't go to the net. I'd take 5 other Buntings to put on the bottom 6. Should be a requirement for a bottom 6 position to be an energy player

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Bunting is an energy player with great hands that goes to the net. Fixture for sure.

Pederson on the other hand, has nice hands, but he's not an energy player, doesn't go to the net. I'd take 5 other Buntings to put on the bottom 6. Should be a requirement for a bottom 6 position to be an energy player
My motto for draft for years now, if you can't skate hard and fast I'm not drafting you. Especially important in later rounds.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Felt like game 1 of 2010 playoffs against Detroit. Hold on for last few mins for dear life. Crowd counting down and some people crying like we won The Cup.

:) Always better than a loss

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad