GDT: Game 44 - Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - Saturday, January 20th, 2024 - 2:00pm CST - CBC/Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
There were a bunch of fans laying the woes of the PP on Scheifele... this should be an eye opener that the PP sucking is not down on one player.

Pretty boring period overall. But to the Jets credit, other than the short handed chance they didn't really give the Sens much... on the other hand they didn't generate much either.
Little concerned that Iafallo took Vilardi's spot for that shift.

Went back and rewatched his last shift on the PP, didn't look like anything happened. Toninato missed the post PP shift (my guess is due to being in the dark room for concussion protocol) so Kupari had to move up, my guess is maybe Bones wanted to get him a shift as he hadn't had a shift for a while.

Reactions: macmaroon

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
SN pandering to groups that don't actually play the game

1705784297494.gif

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Not sure what sucks more, our PP or SN using Ottawa’s regional feed on a national broadcast for some reason …

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
I'd like to see a PP setup where Ehlers and Morrissey fly around the offensive zone like mackinnon/Makar and try to open up lanes for Perfetti to send a sneaky pass or a snipe lane for Connor or Scheif. Try and keep Connor high so if morrissey gets caught low connor has the speed to back check. Use them almost the full 2 minutes and use your timeout to rest them if u have to since theyll be creating tonnes of movement. We only get a couple meaningful PP chances per game anyway.

Fatdrunk

Better Luck Next Year
Feb 1, 2019
I'd like to see a PP setup where Ehlers and Morrissey fly around the offensive zone like mackinnon/Makar and try to open up lanes for Perfetti to send a sneaky pass or a snipe lane for Connor or Scheif. Try and keep Connor high so if morrissey gets caught low connor has the speed to back check. Use them almost the full 2 minutes and use your timeout to rest them if u have to since theyll be creating tonnes of movement. We only get a couple meaningful PP chances per game anyway.
I like to see unicorns crap rainbows but it's not going to happen

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Jets haven't really played a full game for good last half dozen games. Luckily we weren't playing great teams and still won. Toronto and Boston could be a wake up call for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad