GDT: Game 44 - Winnipeg Jets @ Ottawa Senators - Saturday, January 20th, 2024 - 2:00pm CST - CBC/Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Everytime 55 goes down... this team becomes like this.
Yeah, he's hard to replace - but it should never be Lowry.
I'd put Names up there and let Cole center the 2nd - and sort out the wingers to fill what I've left out.
Lowry and the third should not be messed with

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Bones beter be ripping these guys a new asshole.
They are a bottom dwelling team and they pretty much dominated us that period.
We're down by at least 2 if not for Helle.

Reactions: KingBogo

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Two sexier games coming up on the road trip. They need to focus on the opponent in front of them first.
Maybe - I'm thinking it's more about slotting players into roles they can't support - Lowry comes to mind.
You make the 3rd and 1st worse with one move - not sure that makes sense
Hopefully 55 is back next game and this gong show comes to a halt.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
“Guys the jets are way more than Hellebuyck this year. He’s not saving our butts in 1-0 games anymore. We don’t need him to! God do you even watch the jets?!!”

Hockey day in Canada….nation watching…

“Ummm it’s not normally like this. We swear! This is totally weird, ask my girlfriend. She’ll back me up. She lives in the states, when she comes up to visit ask her”

• Haha
Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Maybe - I'm thinking it's more about slotting players into roles they can't support - Lowry comes to mind.
You make the 3rd and 1st worse with one move - not sure that makes sense
Hopefully 55 is back next game and this gong show comes to a halt.

I can see that if they looked like they were putting in an effort but just not clicking, they just look lazy.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I can see that if they looked like they were putting in an effort but just not clicking, they just look lazy.
They do look slow - but I just don't get why they move a checking center to the top line and expect that to work.
Hopefully this experiment if over soon

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
I suspect the team is gassed. That, combined with an afternoon game, is probably not the best mix.

The awful PP doesn't help.
How the f*** could they be gasses after not playing for 3 days, that's a really shitty excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad