GDT: Game 44: Habs vs Devils, Wed. Jan. 17, 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoJeans

Jan 2, 2024
I like what I saw from Roy. Defensivly he's good. He check correctly the player next to him. He's got great hands and play with confidence. I saw his goal coming like in slow motion. I knew this was going to end as a goal.

He's the local boy we used to regret not pick in the past, like Robitaille, Giroux or Perron. For ONCE, Habs did pick him and he's a pretty good deal at round 5. It's like laughting and running to the bank.

Reactions: Phenom and zx81

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
When I first saw the ref raising his arm I was sure we had a pp.

The replay shows that Nick deserved 4 minutes and the Devils player 2 for interference.
Habs are hanging on they are fatigued it's easy to see.
3 high sticking penalties two were on lazy plays and Timo with the 10 star embellishment.

Reactions: dinodebino and zx81

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Where this team would be with Dach and Newhook.....that question is haunting me from game #2 in the case of Dach.
Still in New Jersey

7gAK.gif

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I like what I saw from Roy. Defensivly he's good. He check correctly the player next to him. He's got great hands and play with confidence. I saw his goal coming like in slow motion. I knew this was going to end as a goal.

He's the local boy we used to regret not pick in the past, like Robitaille, Giroux or Perron. For ONCE, Habs did pick him and he's a pretty good deal at round 5. It's like laughting and running to the bank.
Welcome to the Asylum.

1705542483780.jpeg

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
You’ll have to get your next vehicle at Albi, no choice!

I am due as well. She better be at the shop, that's what they told me!

I was worried for a while, they only showed her voice those bastards.

BTW do you still have the image of her you showed me with my name a while back. I kept it but I got hacked and lost all my pictures. 😆

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
7 members of the Winnipeg front office are at the Wings Panthers game but with that as the only other game, but maybe there are some in NJ

Yeah, I'm watching MSG, and the crew there did say Winnipeg was represented. It makes sense. Jets played last night, and don't play again til Saturday.

3 days to fan out & watch teams.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
some nice goals from the PWHL girls. Hope the league can really elevate women's hockey popularity
There's a lot of skill to show off, and the quality is only going to improve each year. Love that hitting is allowed and while I don't want the jailbreak rule in the NHL it's a cool unique rule for the league

Reactions: vlady
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad