GDT: Game 44: Blackhawks @ Oilers - 7 PM - SN1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
People acting like we are playing bad is a little disingenuous. This is how good teams win. Chicago is playing well. Yes, they may suck, but that doesn't mean they aren't capable of playing well. They are clearly being outmatched though. They are shelling up in their own zone and other than few chances not doing much offensively. We are shutting them down. Which is actually more of a sign we are better than previous years .

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Honestly I wonder if you could do a pump and dump on Pickard. The way the Oilers are playing defense right now it inflates the stats of our goalies.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Ya winning soon to be 15 straight without giving up more than 2 goals in soon to be 13 straight games. Your absolutely right.
I'm not taking anything away from them, this streak has been amazing! The defensive buy in has been incredible. I just want to see how they stack up against one of the best teams in the league right now

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Honestly I wonder if you could do a pump and dump on Pickard. The way the Oilers are playing defense right now it inflates the stats of our goalies.
Sure... and then get Campbell up as the backup... what could go wrong?

Reactions: Green Xero

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Honestly we should be doing this from here on out if Knob defence is like this.

You target a guy like Blackwood, a guy with potential, young, and with a pedigree that just hasn’t hit. Then pump dump.

Then do it again next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad