GDT: Game #43 - 1.09.14 - at New Jersey - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
The **** happened to this team? The flu sap all the motivation out of them too? Still hungover after the holidays?

They finally caught up to the playoff race at the end of December and then they figured they could just coast the rest of the way.

1 week has pretty much destroyed any chance of them making it this year. Should make for some interesting moves by Jim Nill up to the deadline though, I can't imagine this is the standard of play that he will be happy with.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Jagr played 21 minutes because he's a robot man..

I don't think tomorrow night will be a fun time at MSG.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
So what does Chiasson have? 1 goal in 2 months?

throw his ass in the press box, that's unacceptable for somebody who literally does not contribute value at this point of his career outside of scoring.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The **** happened to this team? The flu sap all the motivation out of them too? Still hungover after the holidays?
They have no second line. Lately, all of the offense has come from the first line and from Cole. The offense has dried up, the defense blows, and Kari has been pretty generic.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
To me Jim Nill has until all of these ****** contracts for veterans expire in two years to fix this team. There better be some good players replacing those guys or I'm finding a new club. A potential decade of no playoffs is about as bad a run as any team has ever had.

Anhero

Jul 2, 2013
Texas
New Star Rising joke is hilarious guys, please post it more.

Wish we could go back to 2013, I wish 2014 never started for this team.

Jack of Blades

Nov 14, 2013
Dallas
To me Jim Nill has until all of these ****** contracts for veterans expire in two years to fix this team. There better be some good players replacing those guys or I'm finding a new club. A potential decade of no playoffs is about as bad a run as any team has ever had.

The sooner the better :rolleyes:

I was a (Texas) Rangers fan since the mid 90's when they stunk it up year after year. It's so rewarding to see your team make the playoffs, and in their case, the World Series, after years of mediocrity. Don't be one of those guys that hops on the Blackhawks/Heat/Yankees bandwagon just because they happen to be good at the time.

aloonda*

the bandwagon crap on here? lol

anyone that knew anything about this team knew it would be a battle to make it into the playoffs this year

anyone that doesn't see nill has this thing on the right track and is taking the steady and prudent long term course to stay in the hunt=====fools

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Still tons of good chances for the opposition, this time though Kari came to play.. The PP doesn't win us any points and the three bottom lines don't get close to scoring but maybe once in a game.

Luckily the next game is tomorrow, Let's give back the game Rags gave to us in Dallas a couple of months ago.. Let's win a game that we should not win....

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Sure losing sucks, and its been along 5 years, but no matter what theyre still my team. Been a fan since they moved to Texas, and I know better days are coming. This team has a bright future, and at least we have a solid first line for years. GMJN isnt stupid, he's doing everything he can to make this team a top team, and a top team for many years.

Go Stars Go!

MetalGodAOD*

Prob for the stupid penalties he took past game, but the team probably could have used his energy tonight. Jeffrey sure didn't do anything.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium
    Wagers: 4