GDT: Game #42: LA. WHY_BOTHERS @ ST. WILL_CRUSH_US - Thursday, 1/2/’13 @ 5:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Fire Sutter? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

What a ****ing stupid idea. Whenever **** get's rough some jackass always has to yell, "Fire the coach!"

KingKopitar11*

No, no, no. The team sucks, Sutter is an idiot, Richards is drunk, Greene is a moron, blah, blah, blah.
Funny how 5 games ago the Kings could do no wrong around here. Hit a rough patch and they suck worse than the Oilers. Getting old pretty fast.

Well I guess some people see what they want to see, maybe when they're winning you don't notice it. Complaining about people getting upset over a five game losing streak Is getting old pretty fast.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
No, no, no. The team sucks, Sutter is an idiot, Richards is drunk, Greene is a moron, blah, blah, blah.
Funny how 5 games ago the Kings could do no wrong around here. Hit a rough patch and they suck worse than the Oilers. Getting old pretty fast.

Oddly enough its about the time Lewis and Greene came back, Martinez and vey are on longer playing, and we see scribbles more than martin

HansH

Unwelcome Spectre
Feb 2, 2005
San Diego
www.mib.org
That should have counted -- it says something that the only luck the Kings can manage is of the "it didn't just get worse, at least that's lucky" variety, I suppose...

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
That should have counted -- it says something that the only luck the Kings can manage is of the "it didn't just get worse, at least that's lucky" variety, I suppose...

If anything it's insult to injury since that 'makes up' for the noncall on Doughty's stick breaking that led to a goal against and changed momentum...

KingKopitar11*

I've never seen the kings look so scared and desperate to get out of the game. They're so out of it.. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad