GDT: | Game #42 | Jan 25th 1900hrs EST | Desert Dogs vs Iceberg Dogs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
To be honest that's pretty close to my ideal lines, out of the Forwards available. GCR is better this year so I'll allow it!
Pretty big relief that no one else is out besides Blueger after that Jets game. Surprised Rust shook that off.

Only change I'd make is Zohorna in for ZAR, but whatever. I suppose Heinen and ERod could be swapped but I have mixed feelings on that one...
We need someone who's good on the walls like Heinen to play with Kap, because he sucks at it.

I wonder how McGinn will do in this role. Hopefully someone else can develop chemistry with Carter because right now it's only Heinen.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
To be honest that's pretty close to my ideal lines, out of the Forwards available. GCR is better this year so I'll allow it!
Pretty big relief that no one else is out besides Blueger after that Jets game. Surprised Rust shook that off.

Only change I'd make is Zohorna in for ZAR, but whatever. I suppose Heinen and ERod could be swapped but I have mixed feelings on that one...
We need someone who's good on the walls like Heinen to play with Kap, because he sucks at it.

I wonder how McGinn will do in this role. Hopefully someone else can develop chemistry with Carter because right now it's only Heinen.

Absent an obvious injury or other reason for unavailability "______ in for ZAR" is not a phrase this coach will ever understand. It would be like taking himself out of the lineup.

ZAR's face is the one Sully sees in the mirror every time he shaves.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
You just wait until Jay telestrates what he's doing out there. There's a guy that totally understands the sport here in the year 2022.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I also really hope we don’t see any exciting offense from the top 6. I don’t want to see anyone playing with heart or heroics out there!

Reactions: Andy99

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
You keyboard experts just don't appreciate elite defensive greatness when you see it. I could help you with some charts but you just wouldn't get it.

Also he has more points than Favorite Player. Check and mate.

Here's a heatmap that definitively shows ZAR's overall impact:

Rorschach_blot_01.jpg

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Absent an obvious injury or other reason for unavailability "______ in for ZAR" is not a phrase this coach will ever understand. It would be like taking himself out of the lineup.

ZAR's face is the one Sully sees in the mirror every time he shaves.

Sully did just HS him a few games back.

I mean, I kinda wish he'd do it again, but he did do it.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I was just in Mexico where I had both iced drinks AND suntanning in the desert. I approve and support and promote both.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I just hope that whoever is reffing this game actually know that a hit to the head that breaks someone's jaw should be a penalty (Blueger), or that when a player is tripped (same play as Blueger's injury but on Boyle) it's a penalty or when a player is ran into the boards directly through the numbers is supposed to be a penalty. Because the guys working the game on Sunday sure had no clue what the NHL rule book says. It doesn't help that the NHL can look at the hit on McGinn and think...yeah 100% numbers is okay. Or even worse look at Blueger getting his jaw broken and think...."Yeah, clean hockey hit"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad