GDT: | Game #42 | Jan 25th 1900hrs EST | Desert Dogs vs Iceberg Dogs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which is better:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Matheson has been pretty damned good outside of some early rough patches, here.

I honestly don't get the hand-wringing. Is it because he tries stuff and turns the puck over here and there? Rather that in this system than chip n chase and/or just eating it along the boards and/or just backing up slowly into your goaltender.

Dude is easily one of the most dynamic blueliners we've had in years.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
the second line with ton of possession but only one shot and one created chance...and funny part is its not like they are not skating, it's like they really don't know what to do where to go, how to connect,

yeah, still feeling each other out it looks like…not really in synch

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
I'll admit I didn't think Mathenson could change his game at 27 years old. That said it's still a small sample size so I don't want to get too excited. More encouraging than his points are his possession numbers. Those tend to be more reflective of long term success than points.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
GCR needs to pick it up at even strength. We won't go far in the playoffs if they cant win their matchups

Reactions: Andy99

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
eh....Dumo his one goal a season and, Tanger underachieving in that department and the other three with zero offense...if it wasn't for Matty....btw...Petts really fell out of favor, his minutes took nosedive

For zero reasons too. Petts is the Kappy on D. Held to a way higher standard than the others. I'm not sure if Marino gets benched after running Sully's wife and dog over.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
GCR needs to pick it up at even strength. We won't go far in the playoffs if they cant win their matchups

this is why most of us want Sully to experiment with a different line…we’re pretty much a lock to make the playoffs…try to see if we can cobble together a L1 that wins some board battles and fights thru interference

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Wasn't long ago that the D didn't score at all and the PP was one of the worst in the league.

Suppose that's the good parts. Let's have a good period.... or at least a W. I'll settle for a W.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad