Post-Game Talk: GAME 42 - In the end 5 points on the trip - BRUINS 4 Blues 3 F/OT

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Sounds like a Cutter Gauthier situation down the line

He Gone

Why gotta keep Ullsy
If he is gone they should trade him because no way you can lose an asset like that for nothing in return.Sweeney needs to get him locked up longterm you ask me.Still an RFA next season so there's that.

Reactions: Gordoff

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Wotherspoon is calm, cool, and collected with the puck behind his own net. He never forces a first pass, and if the opponent let's him skate, he does. He also stood up for his teammate after an unnecessary late period hit. When everyone's healthy, he stays; even as a 7th defenseman.

Boqvist has also impressed; loved Montgomery giving him the nod to start OT. He earned it.

I understand St. Louis wanting a trip at the end; but an embellishment would also be called. Two infractions, no manpower advantage, refs let them play.

Loved Krug years ago, but glad the B's didn't give him that contract.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Yea I went and looked up his status etc and see he is not a UFA till 25 season so no time to panic yet.
He got a taste of the business side of hockey and didn’t like it. Being picked apart in arbitration is what happens. If he wasn't prepared for the process, that is on his agent.

It’s clear Sway is emotional and spoke off the cuff without further clarification. I would hope one of the beatwriters plan to ask him to elaborate further.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If he is gone they should trade him because no way you can lose an asset like that for nothing in return.Sweeney needs to get him locked up longterm you ask me.Still an RFA next season so there's that.
Very interesting what happens this summer

Swayman can just go year to year until UFA if he’s that angry

Clearly he was hurt

Too bad because he’s trending to franchise goalie and exactly what you want to be one of the faces of your franchise

This would be a Bruins organizational catastrophe

I’m GM regardless what happens I offer Ullmark a 3/15 extension

Last thing I want is to be Leafs

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Very interesting what happens this summer

Swayman can just go year to year until UFA if he’s that angry

Clearly he was hurt

Too bad because he’s trending to franchise goalie and exactly what you want to be one of the faces of your franchise

This would be a Bruins organizational catastrophe

I’m GM regardless what happens I offer Ullmark a 3/15 extension

Last thing I want is to be Leafs
Yea Swayman could do that for sure but If Bruins give him solid offer he might stay as well.Far as Linus I just hope any new deals they do not add any full NMC .

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He got a taste of the business side of hockey and didn’t like it. Being picked apart in arbitration is what happens. If he wasn't prepared for the process, that is on his agent.

It’s clear Sway is emotional and spoke off the cuff without further clarification. I would hope one of the beatwriters plan to ask him to elaborate further.
I don’t think he will say specifically what was said

if I was pissed I would have been waiting to say this when asked about being named to all star game - I believe he was as well

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Just finished watching.

Love seeing the refs screw St. Louis out of the chance for the second point after they handed them two goals on weak penalty calls.

I‘be been hard on McAvoy all year, but he brought it tonight, and not just the goals.

He was great all over the ice.

Keep it going Monday, boys!

Last edited:

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
good win.
bruins deserved thst one. 5 points on the trip.that is solid.
still think we caughtva break on that offsides. thought hayes had possession and skates are allowed in first if you have possession. it was really close. they didnt show it long enough. but if he touched that puck before his skates compketely got over the line it shoukdve been a goal.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Congrats Brad

1705210784401.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad