GDT: Game 41: San Jose Sharks vs Montreal Canadiens 1/11/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690: The Return of Mike Hoffman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
We still have only 1 win by more than 2 goals, right ?

I mean even in the Ducharme era we had the occasionnal easy win.

LesHabitants

Oct 20, 2022
The whole team has played like Gallagher at his worst in the last 2 games. I mean, do they all have a violent stomach bug? That's the only thing that can explain this putrid display. It's the worst I've ever seen them, and that's saying a lot. Against the woeful freakin' Sharks.

Reactions: Pomee

Pat Riot

Sep 30, 2017
Believe it or not, there are other coaches besides Therrien and MSL.

I believe you would still blame the coach. We are rebuilding, our team is bad. Its not a coaching problem. Plus MSL its the new generatiin of coach, I think hes doing a good job. Hes learning too, he will be ready when the team is ready to compete. Blaming the coach when we ice this team is ridiculous IMO

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I believe you would still blame the coach. We are rebuilding, our team is bad. Its not a coaching problem. Plus MSL its the new generatiin of coach, I think hes doing a good job. Hes learning too, he will be ready when the team is ready to compete. Blaming the coach when we ice this team is ridiculous IMO
I clearly said I don't care if we keep him for now. Playoffs are a different story, you need to constantly make adjustments and that's something MSL can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad