GDT: Game 41: San Jose Sharks vs Montreal Canadiens 1/11/24 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690: The Return of Mike Hoffman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Quick. Hire this guy

Already more qualified then Letowski
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
It's time to get even more assets for him

With Suzuki, Dach, Dvorak , Evans all signed for next year and Beck turning PRO

It's time to capitalize before he gets hurt, love the guy buts time
Yeah probably, not sure they'll get same quality in return, but I get it. I still have a slight hope he'll remain on discount, but just a pipe dream.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I was never a huge believer that his body would stand up to the wear and tear of an 82 game season up against the league's best.
He isn't the answer for that line right now it's so obvious.
I have brought this up as well and I have gotten the Moar Biggar mocking responses but it's true. The man looks smaller than Desharnais out there and it's very easy to defend a player of that size.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
He’s pretty poor when we look at all the stats. My priority would be to trade him.

I think he's a bit overrated too, it's not hard to look better than you are in comparison to his teamates, he's smart and somewhat productive, but he's vanilla to me and not a needle mover.

He was a fine pickup and we got a 1st with him, so thanks for that, now lets get a little more.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I think he's a bit overrated too, it's not hard to look better than you are in comparison to his teamates, he's smart and somewhat productive, but he's vanilla to me and not a needle mover.

He was a fine pickup and we got a 1st with him, so thanks for that, now lets get a little more.
Plus teams will overpay slightly because of name recognition and position.

Reactions: HabbyGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad