GDT: Game 41: Jets @ Coyotes -7PM - FSAZ

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
First, I watched Tyson Nash play hockey. He has zero room to criticize anyone for selling a call or diving. Second, only our broadcast would call out an opposing player for taking an elbow to the chops and "selling it" while Mike Smith plies his trade in our creaee.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
First, I watched Tyson Nash play hockey. He has zero room to criticize anyone for selling a call or diving. Second, only our broadcast would call out an opposing player for taking an elbow to the chops and "selling it" while Mike Smith plies his trade in our creaee.

You forgot unprompted praising of the coaching staff for the trifecta.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
People who complain about Fox News Network being propaganda have not watched Fox Sports Network- Arizona.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
This just in. Coyotes are a crappy product because of fatigue according toTyson...

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Excellent coaching staff he says. Good stuff.

Well, if the coaching staff is excellent, does that mean that they're now officially tanking? Because otherwise I'd find it a little odd that this excellent coaching staff plays the worst players on the PP.

Doan: 49secs
Dvorak: 10secs
Duclair: 1:08

but

McGinn: 1:57
Holland: 1:57

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Maybe we could get Domingue some icetime at wing and replace Jooris?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Hahaha if we lose this game, I will laugh hysterically. And then ask that Tippett be fired.

Photo finish dropped

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
How did that not go in. Deserve to be tied for Tippet not doing what any other coach in the league would do putting a young player out there up by two goals to get an empty-netter to get his first hat trick.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Ugly end there but we did hold on to win. Wheeler h tying the game up would've been way too much. Crow has never tasted so good, hope Perlini keeps serving it up for me. Also Holland had some good plays tonight, solid on face offs too.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Ugly end there but we did hold on to win. Wheeler h tying the game up would've been way too much. Crow has never tasted so good, hope Perlini keeps serving it up for me. Also Holland had some good plays tonight, solid on face offs too.

I'm blaming it all on the wave they started running the last half of the third.

DangleAngle

Jan 16, 2011
Chandler
Perlini looks like the real deal. As impressive as that first goal was, his most skilled play of the night was that feed to Dvorak in front of the crease. Only a player with ridiculous hands could make that pass. If Perlini gets sent back to the minors this year, I will lose it.

drgregg

SLAP CHOP
Jun 7, 2012
as seen on TV
Can't wait until 'non scrap heap' acquisitions Jooris and Holland are in the press box where they belong and not out in the final minutes and on the power play respectively

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad